October 23 School Picture Day 8:30 AM - 12:00 PM
October 25 1/2 Professional Dev. Day Dismiss @ 11:45 AM
November 2 School Dance 7 - 9 PM
NOTE ALL GAMES ARE LISTED ON THE HOME PAGE - CTMS CALENDAR
REMINDER to Parents of students entering 7th Grade: STATE LAW MANDATES that students entering Grade 7 in September must have a TD/Pertussis Booster (TDaP) if more than 5 years since last dose, have the hepatitis B series, and documentation of varicella (chicken pox) or current varicella (TWO doses) immunization. If you have not all ready done so, please mail proof of these immunizations to your School Nurse BEFORE THE START OF SCHOOL to avoid noncompliance with Massachusetts Department of Public Health Regulations and EXCLUSION FROM SCHOOL.
REMINDER to Parents of Students Entering 8th Grade: Your student must have a physical within the last 4 years. Athletes must have an updated physical examination on file each year. Please send an updated copy of your physical form to the School Nurse in order to keep your child’s health records up to date.
Annual physicals and proof of concussion information completion are REQUIRED for all sports!
Track, soccer and field hockey begin shortly after the start of the school year.
Thanks you for your cooperation in these very important matters.
Please contact me if you have any questions.
Amy Klausmeyer RN/BSN/NCSN
Monday Tuesday and Thursday 3:00 PM - 3:45 PM
Game Schedules are located on the Central Tree Calendar.
The district's bus transportation is now provided by the companies below
A.A. Transportation Co. Inc.
Special Ed Transportation:
Emergency Line: 978-870-6655
SPORTS INFORMATION / GAME SCHEDULE: Fall Sports Registration is being done online. It is located on the Home Page for Family ID.
Field Hockey, Soccer and Track Sign-ups will BE DONE ON LINE THIS YEAR.
Students who want to participate in the Fall Sport season MUST have a current physical on record with the school nurse.
NCLB Central Tree and District Report Cards are available on the school website. Please click on the appropriate link on the left hand side to view this information. If you need more information please do not hesitate to call the office.
Progress Reports / Report Cards if you do not have a computer with internet access to view this school information and will need a printed copy of your childs' report, please contact the office and we will send one home with your child.
Student Sick Line If your child is going to be absent or late please call the sick line before 8:15 AM. Leave students name, grade and reason out. The number is: 508-886-0073
REMINDER: A signed permission slip, current physical and Concussion form must be on file with the office to participate. Download forms from the Sports Information Link at the bottom.
***SPORTS ATHLETIC FEE IS NOT DUE UNTIL THE TEAM IS CHOSEN***
Snapshots are also posted on school website with updated informationwww.wrsd.net/centraltree
Central Tree Middle School Dance Policy
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding in helping expedite the dismissal process safely!
- All school rules apply.
- Cell phone use is allowed with permission by a chaperone at the main entrance of the building.
- Once a student is admitted into the dance, the must stay inside the school until the end of the dance.
- Students must bring in a note signed by a parent in order the leave the dance early.
- Students must bring in a note signed by a parent in order to go home with a friend
- Only students who attend Central Tree Middle School will allowed to attend the dance. (Ex. Not allowed Students from other schools, and cousins).
- STUDENT PICK UPS: Grade 6 pick up is at the Parent Pick Up entrance on the side of the building, Grade 7 pick up is at the front door of the school and Grade 8 pick up is in the teacher parking lot. (Students will be escorted across to the parking lot). Families with students in multiple grades will go to the parent pick up site on the side of the building.